GENSUITE SERVICE COMMITMENT & BUSINESS CONTINUITY PLAN
Dear Customers and Partners
As communities around the world are experiencing the impact of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to ensure you – our valued customers and partners – that the Gensuite team is available and will continue to provide support to meet your needs. Like everyone, we have been monitoring the latest news about the coronavirus, and doing everything we can to protect ourselves and to contain the spread of the infection within the communities where we live and work. We have established an internal COVID task force that will allow us to respond to COVID-19 threats in a timely and appropriate manner, guided by direction from Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and other applicable public health authorities.
Effective Wednesday, 11-March-2020, we have asked that all team members work remotely from their home offices, starting with the U.S, Canada and Europe; and expanding from next week to Australia, India, Mexico; our China team has been in remote work mode since late January. Outlined below are the measures we are taking to ensure our continued service to our valued subscribers, partners, as well as the internal precautions for our global teams:
All aspects required to deliver our services can be performed remotely, and we have implemented company-wide emergency response plans.
- There will be no interruptions to service: Hosting platform management and robust secure VPN infrastructure will ensure that our support teams are readily available and have a secure connection in order to handle the needs of our subscribers.
- Virtual meetings: To limit physical contact during this time, our team will be available through video conferencing and virtual meetings.
- In-person meetings: Employees do have the ability to attend in-person customer meetings, but this will be on an as-needed basis in restricted regions only.
Implementing Safety Measures
- Company travel is in the process of being rescheduled with an abundance of care and caution, and necessary in-person meetings are going through advanced leadership committee review.
- For those employees that do travel, we have enforced a mandatory isolation from the office for 2 weeks.
- Each of our global office locations are fully equipped with the necessary supplies to ensure the health of our employees needing to work in office, including disinfectant, hand sanitizer, and medical face masks.
- Surfaces that are touched frequently, especially those in common areas, (such as doorknobs, light switches, cabinet and drawer handles), are sanitized on a regular basis.
In addition to these measures, we have postponed the 2020 Gensuite India Conference (finalized date to be determined).
Thank you for your continued confidence and partnership with Gensuite. We are confident that together we will get through these challenging times and come out stronger.